Double-Decker Pontoon Boat Rental Fort Walton & Okaloosa Island
Visit Crab Island
The Perfect Family Outing
Capacity for 14 Guests
Half-Day & Full-Day Double-Decker Pontoon Boat Rentals Fort Walton Beach
Come and explore the Emerald Coast with one of the double-decker pontoon rentals Fort Walton Beach is famous for! Make the most of our crystal-clear waters and enjoy snorkeling, swimming, fishing, and water slide fun. See different saltwater fish species, dolphins, turtles, and even manatees! Make a day of it with a picnic lunch and explore all the area has to offer. Our experienced, professional team will ensure you get aboard and are loaded up safely before you set sail.
Prices starting at $495 for a Half Day, $695 for a Full Day
Click the Book Now button to check for availability and prices with no obligation to book!
Spring/Late Season (March 1- April 30) (Sep 7 – Oct 30):
- Half-Day: $495
- Full-Day: $695
Summer Season (May 1- Jun 14) (Aug 9 – Sept 6):
- Half-Day: $695
- Full-Day: $895
High Season (June 15 – Aug 8):
- Half-Day: $795
- Full-Day: $995
Holiday Rates (May 13- 14, May 20-21, May 27-29, July 1-4, Sept 2-4):
- Half-Day: $895
- Full-Day: $1275
Extra pricing information:
- Prices do not include taxes.
- Captains can be hired for pontoon boat rentals based on availability, but please call if you need a captain so that we can reach out to see if one is available for your tour. If a captain is hired, no more than 12 passengers can be on a regular pontoon boat and no more than 14 passengers can be on a double decker, including the captain.
- Pricing is general and subject to change at any time. To confirm actual prices click “Book Now” and search the calendar for your date and time.
Exciting Add Ons
- Paddleboards: Paddleboarding is a fun way to explore the water and suitable for people of all ages and abilities.
- Lily Pad: The Lily Pad is a floating foam island that allows you and the kids to rest, kick-back, tan, run, play, and hang out with friends. Looking for a fun way to hang out? Book your Lily Pad today.
- Damage Protection: Protect yourself in case of unforeseen circumstances. Covers damage and loss of equipment. If Damage Protection is purchased, no hold will be placed on your credit card.
- Cancellation Insurance: Allows you to cancel and receive a full refund less service charge for any reason up to 30 minutes before your scheduled reservation instead of the standard 24 hours. 10% of total booking cost. 100% guaranteed refund.
- Half Day (morning):
- Departure: 8:00 – 10:00 AM
- Return: 12:00 – 2:00 PM
- Half Day (afternoon):
- Departure: 12:00 – 3:00 PM
- Return: 4:00 – 7:00 PM
- Full Day:
- Departure: 8:00 – 10:00 AM
- Return: 4:00 – 6:00 PM
Brooks Bridge Marina, 1198 Miracle Strip Pkwy., Fort Walton Beach, FL (at the foot of Brooks Bridge on Okaloosa Island)
Monday – Sunday, February 18th – October 30th
- Half-Day: 4 hours
- Full-Day: 8 hours
Solid Craft – 2021 & 2022 models
- 115 horsepower motor so you have sufficient power for your safety and enjoyment
- A large shaded area
- Bluetooth stereo
- Plenty of room for large groups, coolers, and water toys
- Comfortable wrap-around seating on the lower deck
- Two sun decks
- These models are very safe due to their large and stable size
- 2 water-slides, all required Coast Guard gear, and hand turbopumps to bring water to the slide
Max. 14 people
- Life jackets
- Swim ladder
- Safety equipment
- Throw cushion
- Fire extinguisher
- Horn or whistle
- Anchor & line
- Food & refreshments
What to bring
- Waterproof camera
- Picnic items (no grilling please)
- Water toys (Ex. snorkel & mask, football, frisbee, raft, fishnet)
- Polarized sunglasses
- Ice chest
- The renter of the jet ski or pontoon to be at least 18 years of age,
- If you were born after January 1, 1988, you must have a Florida Temporary Boating Certificate.
Click here for the online test so you are ready to head out when you arrive. The online test costs $9.99 and you need to bring the results with you or take this exam at our hut through a QR-code. There is also a paper test available at our hut that costs $6.00.
Visit and enjoy Crab Island, the most pristine sandbar in the area.
Spend the day snorkeling through the coves of the National Seashore.
Explore picture-perfect islands and turquoise waters along the untouched Eglin Reservation.
Relax on inflatables and enjoy the waterslides in the shallow waters of the Gulf Islands National Seashore.
Spot local wildlife in areas such as Spectre Island.
Ride up to and anchor in Destin’s East Pass, “The Entryway to the Gulf of Mexico.”
Places to Visit
This sandbar may look like the Bahamas but it’s just a short ride from your starting point. The shallow waters make it a great place for kids to splash around. We recommend visiting at high tide when the turquoise waters are most impressive.
Choctawhatchee Bay Coastline
Take a relaxing cruise along the Choctawhatchee Bay coastline where you can find different bird species such as great blue herons, white egrets, mockingbirds, hawks, osprey, pelicans, and bald eagles. You can search the shore on a pontoon boat for pottery, arrowheads, and grinding stones made by the Indian tribes that once inhabited the area.
Choctawhatchee Bay also offers amazing inshore fishing opportunities for all levels of angler. Pontoon boat rentals are perfect to fish from because of their oversized deck area. Emerald Coast Bait & Tackle(opens in a new tab) in Fort Walton Beach and Half Hitch Tackle(opens in a new tab) in Destin are great local fishing stores. They’ve got everything you need for a fun day of fishing!
Either anchor up to enjoy snorkeling in the tidal pools along this peninsula, or jump ashore and stroll along the white sandy beaches.
Gulf Islands National Seashore
This is a must-visit destination for your pontoon boat rental. This protected shoreline is teeming with local wildlife and an excellent spot for swimming.
Good to Know
- You will be provided with a damage/repair price list and agree to be liable for the return of and damage to the equipment. See our terms and conditions for more details about our damage protection policy.
- Make sure you fill out your waiver of liability online before you arrive so that you can go boating and do not have to do this on-site before you can leave. You will be sent an email with the waiver after booking.
- Please arrive back at the marina on time so our staff can complete their work for the day and get off at their scheduled time. There are late fees for late arrivals.
- Parking is available on the property.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your departure.
- Considering doing some bay fishing off of your pontoon boat rental? You need a fishing license(opens in a new tab) in order to do so.
- Need rods, reels, and bait?
- Emerald Coast Bait & Tackle(opens in a new tab) in Fort Walton Beach and Half Hitch Tackle(opens in a new tab) in Destin are great local fishing stores. They’ve got everything you need for a fun day of fishing! We are considering providing rods and reels, tackle, and bait in the future, so please give us your feedback on this.
Trip & Damage Protection
Trip Protection is offered at 10% of the total price of your rental. This allows you to cancel your reservation up to 30 minutes prior to departure time instead of 24 hours prior to departure time. See our FAQs(opens in a new tab) for our cancellation policy.
We offer damage protection. It covers up to $500 in damage protection should the vessel be damaged while in your control. When damage protection is purchased, there will be no hold placed on a credit card.
This options will be available when booking, and you can read more details in our terms and conditions(opens in a new tab).