Jet Ski Rental Fort Walton & Okaloosa Island
Enjoy the Emerald Coast
Superb Stability & Extra Comfort
Explore Coves & Canals
Hourly, Half-Day, & Full-Day Jet Ski Rentals, Fort Walton
Enjoy a relaxing, sightseeing cruise along the beautiful Emerald Coast or satisfy your inner daredevil with a high-intensity ride through the bay! Hiring a jet ski is the perfect way to explore the area in a small group at high speed. Discover the white-sand beaches and idyllic coves full of native birds, fish, and other wildlife.
Prices starting from $95 – early bird specials for rentals before 9:00 AM
Click the Book Now button to check for availability and prices with no obligation to book!
$105 One Hour Rentals
$205 Two Hour Rentals
$290 Three Hour Rentals
$370 Half Day Rentals (4 hr.)
$640 Full Day Rentals (8 hr.)
Extra pricing information:
- Prices do not include taxes.
- Pricing is general and subject to change at any time. To confirm actual prices click “Book Now” and search the calendar for your date and times.
Jet Skis can be rented between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
Brooks Bridge Marina, 1198 Miracle Strip Pkwy., Fort Walton Beach, FL (at the foot of Brooks Bridge on Okaloosa Island)
Monday – Sunday, February 18th – October 30th
1 to 8 Hours
- Speed up to 50 mph
- Superb stability and extreme comfort
Max. 3 people (Although we suggest 1-2 passengers for optimum riding & safety)
- Life jackets
- Food & refreshments
What to bring
- A small day pack
- Polarized sunglasses
- The renter of the jet ski or pontoon must be at least 18 years of age
- If you were born after January 1, 1988, you must have a Florida Temporary Boating Certificate.
- 16-17 year olds must have their boater safety card, a valid ID, and an adult (18+) who is nearby and takes responsibility for them.
Click here to take the 25 multiple-choice test online so you are ready to head out when you arrive. The test costs $3.00 for the exam only and $9.99 to get study materials.
Jet over to Crab Island and cool off with a swim in the pristine waters.
Weave through the backwaters, inlets, and coves of Destin, Niceville, and Fort Walton Beach and check out the extravagant homes.
Explore the area’s endless white-sand beaches.
Check out Destin’s beautiful East Pass, “The Entryway to the Gulf of Mexico.”
Zip through the clear waters of the Gulf Islands National Seashore, stop and jump in (be careful of manatees and other sea life when you are outside the channels)!
Places to Visit
This sandbar may look like the Bahamas but it’s just a short ride from your starting point. The shallow waters make it a great place to splash around and chat with your group. We recommend visiting at high tide when the turquoise waters are most impressive.
Choctawhatchee Bay Coastline
Take a relaxing cruise along the Choctawhatchee Bay coastline where you can find different bird species such as great blue herons, white egrets, mockingbirds, hawks, osprey, pelicans, and bald eagles.
Either park up to enjoy snorkeling in the tidal pools along this peninsula, or jump ashore and stroll along the white sandy beaches.
Gulf Islands National Seashore
This is a must-visit destination for your jet ski rental. This protected shoreline is teeming with local wildlife and an excellent spot for swimming.
Good to Know
- Make sure you fill out your waiver of liability online before you arrive so that you can go boating and do not have to do this on-site before you can leave. You will be sent an email with the waiver after booking.
- You will be provided with a damage/repair price list and agree to be liable for the return of and damage to the equipment. See our terms and conditions for more details about our damage protection policy.
- Please arrive back at the marina on time so our staff can complete their work for the day and get off at their scheduled time. There are late fees for late arrivals.
- Parking is available on the property.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your departure.
Trip & Damage Protection
Trip Protection is offered at 10% of the total price of your rental. This allows you to cancel your reservation up to 30 minutes prior to departure time instead of 24 hours prior to departure time. See our FAQs(opens in a new tab) for our cancellation policy.
We also offer damage protection. It covers up to $300 in damage protection should the vessel be damaged while in your control. When damage protection is purchased, there will be no hold placed on a credit card.
Both of these options are available when booking, and you can read more details in our terms and conditions(opens in a new tab).
Our Answers to Your Questions
A 16 or 17-year-old can drive a jet ski as long as it is rented by someone who is at least 18 years old and who takes responsibility for the person under 18. The person under 18 must have a valid boater safety card, and a valid ID. For safety purposes, the person who rents the jet ski must be either on the same jet ski or another jet ski within close proximity to the 16 or 17-year-old at all times during the rental.
Yes! The best thing about our convenient location is you will have no trouble parking.
Yes, we limit the number of passengers to a maximum of 3. However, we do recommend 1-2 passengers for a more comfortable, enjoyable, and safer ride.