- Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund unless they have purchased Trip Protection described below.
- Customers that cancel after the 24-hour period will not be eligible for a refund.
- If weather or waves are unfavorable, the rental may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued.
- No-shows will not be refunded.
- Customers may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it’s outside the 24-hour cancellation period.
Damages to Boats
- Customers will be responsible for the cost of any repairs required to the damage they cause to a pontoon boat, jet ski, paddle board, lily pad or other equipment. Please refer to the Pontoon Boat Damage Schedule(opens in a new tab) and the Jet Ski Damage Schedule(opens in a new tab) for more details.
- Customers will be responsible for the cost of any repairs required to the damage they caused to a pontoon boat, jet ski, or other equipment.
- Crab Island Watersports requires a $500 hold by credit card for each pontoon boat rented and a $300 hold for each Jet Ski rented unless you purchase our Damage Protection coverage. This hold will be released once the boat or Jet Ski is brought back with no damages. There will be no hold placed on your credit card if you purchase our Damage Protection coverage.
Prop damage can happen in a number of ways. It is extremely probable that you will not feel or hear the prop damage when it occurs from minor strikes with submerged objects, such as rocks, branches, or sticks. If you feel or hear something, the prop damage is more likely to be severe and you should notify us immediately to avoid damage from the continued operation, which could take a little problem and make it a big one. If you get a rope or tie-line wrapped around the propeller, it is very likely one or more of the blades will be bent which is generally not visible to the naked eye. If this occurs, you need to bring the boat back immediately, so we can check the extent of the damage. This is also important so that you do not create a bigger problem by operating the boat with the props out of balance.
Trip protection is offered at 10% of the total price of your rental. This allows you to cancel your reservation up to 30 minutes prior to departure time instead of 24 hours prior to departure time. If cancellation is made within 30 minutes prior to departure time, a refund will be given minus the 10% reservation cancellation fee.
We offer a couple damage protection options. These give you up to $500 in damage protection should the vessel be damaged while in your control. Damage protection for single decker and double decker pontoons is $50 for $500 worth of coverage. Damage protection for jet skis is $30 for $300 worth of coverage.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Crab Island Watersports, LLC’s Website, located at crabislandwatersports.com. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use crabislandwatersports.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Crab Island Watersports, LLC and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on crabislandwatersports.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from crabislandwatersports.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from crabislandwatersports.com
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from crabislandwatersports.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from crabislandwatersports.com
- Redistribute content from crabislandwatersports.com
Crab Island Watersports, LLC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Crab Island Watersports, LLC a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Crab Island Watersports, LLC; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to Crab Island Watersports, LLC. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Crab Island Watersports, LLC’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
These are general terms and conditions and subject to change at anytime – Click the “Book Now” button for current availability and pricing with no obligation to book.